martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

My old fotoblog




Is very difficult to say about my old fotoblog because everything that appears in the fotoblog produce in me shame, nostalgia, happiness, and sorrow, many mixed and strange emotions. The Fotoblog is a website when I can upload different pictures or gifs. On March 25, 2005 was the first time when I upload a photo to my fotoblog. I was 13 years old and I didn't know what to do. I was extroverted and childlike. Despite this I like visiting my fotoblog and remember who was and who am now. 

Usually I edited the photo because is more entertaining. The photo appearing at the beginning, I did upload on July 20, 2005 and show when I was child on vacation in the Rio Laja. I like the stars and the different colors, that´s why edit this photo.  

Then came fotolog.com and stopped using the photoblog. Used increasingly less and less each time rose photos. Appeared after Facebook, a platform that not only could upload pictures but chat, comment statements, etc.

Despite this occasionally to check my fotoblog and remember what you see as I am now and that made me think that things change and still remain.



3 comentarios:

  1. Jana you is "ezzah crazy", it is a good memory!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Fotoblog?! I had fotolog. Very nice your fotoblog with “ezzah crazy" :)

    ResponderEliminar