miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

The last post .... or not?

Although he had already had a blog before, the experience I gained was much better. The overall experience was very good, because I could freely express my ideas, research about great personalities, or enjoys the images they published my classmates.

 In my case, my problem has always been the English grammar. I would have liked at the same time I wrote blogs in normal classes I have taught more than grammar, vocabulary, verb tenses, etc.
I think that writing the blog was not increased greatly my ability to write. I learned new words and use pages as linguee.es and wordreference.com

In the future I would like to work out a separate blog where all rules of English linguistics otherwise passed inclusion.

What I liked most of the activity was to give multiple sessions for free post. I also liked that an increasing number of words he demanded as this motivated me and gave me a new challenge.

I hope that after the English course 3 over, I do not stop writing in my blog. I've shared the link on my blog to some friends and they were able to read and enjoy the different post I have done. This motivates me to continue publishing.

Despite the above, it has been a good and unique experience.

Thank teacher.

Thanks classmates.

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I feel the same! I also learned more than grammar and vocabulary :)
    Linguee is a very good page for learn vocabulary!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. linguee.es is the best website in the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha using a blog was so fun :) I liked your post. See you ,jana!

    ResponderEliminar