martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Challenging the Logic


 I've always liked the drawing and pictures. My father is a professional artist and when I was little he drew for me and taught me to draw. I have been to some museum and gallery of different artist but my favorite artist is M. C. Escher.

The first time when I saw a drawing by Escher was incredible. M C. Escher is one of the world's most famous graphic artists. His art is enjoyed by millions of people all over the world, as can be seen on the many web sites on the internet. He is most famous for his so-called impossible constructions. He challenging the logic with his creation, his artistic works are wonderfully paradoxical and is the reason that I love him.

 He said "I don't grow up. In me is the small child of my early days". He express things that are so beautiful and pure, things that only child can imagine. I feel like Escher. When I look his art I imagine fantastic things, a parallel world where everything is possible.

2 comentarios:

  1. "My father is a professional artist and when I was little he drew for me and taught me to draw" Ohh! Amazing!! It is very interesting for me because I'd like art :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is really great that your dad is a profesional artist!! I want see his drawings

    ResponderEliminar