martes, 8 de abril de 2014

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone. I can´t imagine my life without my cell phone. With my cell phone I´m so happy because I can make calls, receive calls, listen music, play games, play app, watch Tv, see a movie, etc. Is all including on only one piece technology. 

 I have my cell phone from 2012, I changed my old cell phone because it was very slow and bad. I use my cell phone every day. It is very very useful. My cell phone is a smartphone. It has many applications that I can use in any time. I like it, because when I want make a call, I can use my cell. I can play when I'm bored. I can receive important information everywhere. 

The only restriction is the signal. If I´m far away from the signal I could not use all applications. My life without my cellphone would be like different. I would pay special attention to everything which happens around me. Maybe my life would be better.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Alejandra
    I like smartphones too, I think they're a useful tool for everyday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like cell phones, especially if you can watch Tv :)

    ResponderEliminar