martes, 15 de abril de 2014

My secret trade

All people have a specific profession but someone have hobbies that are very important. For example a person is engineer but he loves the sports. His profession is very different that the hobby, but this isn´t an impediment to enjoy it. 

 In my case I study Public Administration but my favorite hobby is cook. I love cook, is my passion. I could say that cook is my secret trade. I love cook in general. I cook salad food, home-cooked and in special cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate bonbons, etc. 

What I like the most of cook is the possibility to combine the flavors. I can use my imagination and show it in the food. Also I like decorate the foods, in special the cupcakes and cakes. I use my creativity in the design of cakes, mixing the colors and the figures. If nobody will taste the food that I cook, all this will be in vain. I like that the people enjoy what I do.

5 comentarios:

  1. I have the honor of taste one of your cupcakes and was really tasty, the flavors were awesome, maybe one day you can make and bring for us!
    I like to cook to but oven-cooked things; maybe we can share some recipes !


    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your cupcakes, you are very good with this.
    Thank you for my cake of birthday was very beautiful and delicious.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to tell you that you have a great talent, your alfajores are absolutely exquisite, I congratulate you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My hobby is to knit, but I´m not as good as your with the "alfajores".

    ResponderEliminar