martes, 1 de abril de 2014

About me

My full name is María Alejandra Martinez Opazo but people call me Hanna. I was born in Santiago on November 5th, 1991. I´m twenty two years-old and I´m single woman. I live with my parents and two brother. The name´s mother is Raquel and my dad Enrique. I have two brothers and a sister. Their names are Ester, Esteban and Renato. Ester is married and have two children, Alejandro and Victoria. They are very beautifull. Esteban is architect and is next to marry. Renato studies and works. 

 My elementary studies were in four different schools but all in Santiago. Studied in high school number 7 of girls. From 2010 to 2012 I studied civil engineering at University of Chile and from 2013 to date I study Public Administration in the same university. I change my career because my vocation wasn´t to be engineer. I like to solve problems of society but from to different perpective. 

 In my free time I cook "alfajores" for then to sell. I like cooking all type of cake. In the future I would like to own a bakery. Also I like riding my bike. Occasionally I go to hill "San Cristobal" and when I reached the top I drink a mote with huesillos.

2 comentarios: